The Club was officially opened in 1955 by members of the famous Goon Show (Harry Secombe, Spike Milligan and Peter Sellers) in Little Park Street, Coventry. It relocated to a three storey house in Queen Victoria Road in 1961 and the Club became even more popular. An outbuilding was extended and converted into a theatre / cinema and the Club was renowned throughout Coventry for its activities.
Today, the Club is much smaller and uses hired venues for significant events. However, the members maintain a strong interest in the support and development of artistic activities and the Club welcomes enquiries from prospective members. There is a wealth of information about the club and its history at: